Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daylight Saving

Did you remember to set your clocks ahead last night? Spring Forward, Fall Back and all?  If you are near me, we are now in Eastern Daylight Time (opposed to Eastern Standard Time).  What a pain in the neck!  Especially those of us, such as myself, already struggle with sleep and sleepiness issues, switching the clock back and forth throws a wrench in any progress we may have made.  I would like to start a petition to remove this practice from all of the US.  Some of the US does not even follow it, many countries never did or currently do not.  Let us join them!  That's my humble opinion!

Check out Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time



(I write this at 11:25pm my current time, when I should be in bed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment