Saturday, March 19, 2011

References

I will be including some info about my friends and family but not their names and locations but it will be difficult to keep referring to them as she's and hers and her daughters and such... so here is a guide to nicknames and such

I will add more as needed and may change nicknames

Kiddos:

Didi is what this little girl's even littler sister calls her, she is my technical goddaughter and the eldest daughter of M

Buggie is Didi's little sister, my honorary goddaughter and the youngest daughter of M

Monkey 1 - is V's eldest daughter and another "honorary" god daughter (I called her my god daughter in public once, when introducing her and she called me on it), and she is a tween.... enough said!

Monkey 2 - is V's youngest daughter and my technical god daughter.  (It is just easier to introduce both as my goddaughters).  She is a clown.  Monkey 2 and Didi are in the same grade, but Monkey 2 is 9 months younger.


Friends:

M, L, K, R = I have 4 friends that get together once a week to touch base... they are M, K, L and R.  K, L, R and work with me at the school, so we see each other more than once a week!  L and I spend 6-7 hours a day together!!!!  M has two daughters.  If I come up with better nicknames I will let you know!

V is a friend from high school who also has two daughters.

A is a friend from college

Critters: (I'll give their real names)


Chaos - do cats grow into their names????


Pandora - the quieter, kinder of my two cats

No comments:

Post a Comment