Friday, March 18, 2011

Lil Blue Boo / Dharma Trading Design Challenge.. Another Entry

I already have one outfit for the Lil Blue Boo / Dharma Trading Design Challenge, but I have yet to submit it... nerves and all... but I have a second outfit too!!!!
Outta here!  It is really tough to photograph an 18 month old!
I am not sure if this one counts... I am supposed to use "Tie-Dye, Dyeing, Silk Painting, Fabric Painting, Batik, Marbling, Stamping, Transfers, Screen Printing, Felting or Embellishments" so I am counting on the flower as an embellishment?  Which she kept trying to take off.  It looks cute! Leave it alone!  Lol

Also, there are bandanna clothing ideas all over the web, so I do not think this is original enough, but here it is!

Last year my friends and I started a tradition (I hope) of camping on the 4th of July weekend.  There are five of us, but 4 of us work together, so getting time off for a joint vacation is literally impossible!  The friend that does not work with us "M" has two daughters who I am currently making things for because M says that she loves it and they will wear them!!!!  So for the 4th, both girls had matching red, white and blue outfits FOR EACH DAY!  I used to make tops for myself out of bandannas, so I thought I would try a dress...ta-da!  1 Red White and Blue outfit for 1 of the girls... I am working on making a matching one for the other girl, who is six so this design won't work.

I have no idea what she is doing...

I think she is done...

Aw... Didi is here!  (do you like DiDi's top???)

again, hanging on the front gate

cat getting in the photo shot again

fabric flower embellishment

No comments:

Post a Comment